• Ticketholder agrees to comply with any public health measures required by Alberta Health Services, the City of Calgary, and/or the Venue.
Important: this event will comply with COVID-19 guidelines as per the provincial government plus any additional requirements above and beyond this required by the venue. This includes:
As per the venue, guests will be required to provide proof of vaccination at entry. Negative COVID tests will not be accepted by the venue. There are two options to provide proof of vaccination:
OPTION 1: Copy of Client Immunization Record
A copy or photo of your completed COVID-19 Client Immunization Record. This is the paper you received when you got your second vaccination. If you did not receive this document you can check with your doctor or local pharmacy for assistance in obtaining this document.
OPTION 2: MyHealth Account
Through your MyHealth.Alberta.ca account.
1. Create or log into your existing account.
2. Proceed to “My Personal Records”.
3. Go to “Immunizations” and choose “Print Immunizations”.
4. Choose “Type of Data” and “Unselect” all except “Immunizations” then Save.
5. Choose “Date Range” and set it for 6 months or customize it to include both vaccine dates. Then Save.
6. Export. Print or snap a picture of the PDF.
7. This record will only include your name and the date, place and type of vaccine used. This option might take more time, depending on the time it takes to create a MyHealth Alberta account.
• All attendees will be asked to sanitize their hands when entering.
• All attendees must be masked when inside the venue with exceptions when consuming concession items.
• Seating will be blocked for social distancing.
• Ticketholder agrees to assume all risks associated with attending and participating in the events to which this ticket relates.
• Ticketholder must comply with the rules of the premises and the law.
• Alcohol, illegal drugs, and recording devices may not be brought into the premises.
• Management reserves the right to refuse admission/expel any person whose presence or conduct is deemed objectionable by management. Ticketholder shall have no claim against management including for the ticket price.
• Ticketholder understands that they may be photographed and agree to allow their photo, video, or film likeness to be used for any legitimate purpose by the ticket issuer, the event sponsor, or facility owner.